Boshers Holiday Home Insurance Specialist

Mobile Navigation

Working From Home Insurance

If you run a small business from home you need working from home insurance. Whether you work as a sole trader, partnership or Director of a Limited Company we can arrange working from home insurance policies that will also encompass your business contents, business stock within the home and the increased cost of working should an insured event occur.

Whilst in the course of working from home you may also have customers visiting you and therefore you will require public liability; and if you employ staff, compulsory Employers Liability is also available. You can still extend your working from home insurance to include any antiques, works of art and valuables; and cover your personal items whilst away from the home.

You would still benefit from standard home insurance covers like freezer contents, breakage of glass, contents of the garden, loss of metered oil or water and accidental damage for TVs and audio equipment. Whilst working from home, whether as a bookeeper, therapist or graphic designer, your insurance requirements differ from those with separate business premises. We will assess your circumstances and select an insurer to meet your needs. Whatever your circumstances we aim to provide you with the best advice. Call our friendly team today.

Working From Home Insurance – Key points

  • Personal Buildings and Contents
  • Business Contents and Stock
  • Business Money
  • Public & Products Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Business Interruption
  • Working away
  • Call us for a quote today on or Enter your details and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.

Why choose us?

  • Expert advice
  • Tailored cover
  • Qualified staff
  • Leading insurers
  • Service with a smile


"...thanks so much for your help. It has been a joy dealing with you!"

Mrs G.D. - Holiday Home Owner

See all our testimonials

Subscribe to our newsletter